Thursday, January 26, 2012

GREAT BELL CHANT AND INVOCATION - THE END OF SUFFERING

INVOCATION
 
 
"I call upon the assistance and energetic support of my guides, the angelic kingdom and ascended masters. Please surround me in your loving energy. I call forth my soul, monad and the Creator to oversee and support this healing process. I ask for healing on behalf of myself and humanity for all karma that was created due to sabotage during pervious transition periods upon the Earth. Let all karma, negativity, pain, fear and regret held by myself and humanity be bathed in a powerful healing light so that it may be dissolved and restored as a supporting loving energy to assist our current period of transition. I release all energies from the past that may influence our current experiences and ask that love is the only experience of all as we move through this sacred transition period. Let all unneeded energies whether they are released from the atmosphere, the consciousness of humanity, the Earth or the bodies of humanity, let all processes of release and healing be easy and guided by the perfection of the Creator. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment