Sunday, December 8, 2013

13:20 : FREQUENCY : SHIFT : CROSSING THE BRIDGE OF TIME


Believe in Your Dreams: the Unicorn and Magic Key

NS1.25.10.3: Red Electric Dragon (58th blog post)
“Once someone dreams a dream, it can’t just drop out of existence. But if the dreamer can’t remember it, what becomes of it? It lives on in Fantastia, deep under earth. There are forgotten dreams stored in many layers. The deeper one digs, the closer they are. All Fantasia rests on a foundation of forgotten dreams.”
—Michael Ende (Kin 33), “The Neverending Story”
With the increase of solar activity now is the time to pay special attention to your dreams as they relate to the synchronicity in your waking life. A deep and mythic story is being revealed and YOU play a key role. We are all part of the One Supreme Dream which is now dreaming itself awake through us.
This particular blog is shared with the hope of inspiring you to begin to share your deeper dreaming so that we may weave together the invisible story that is occurring parallel to our day-to-day existence (as perceived third-dimensionally).
Sharing our dreams and synchronicities is one of the key purpose for the creation of Galactic Spacebook. So sign up if you haven’t already and share the deeper dream!
People ask if the 13 Moon calendar continues now that Dec. 21 has past … The answer is YES! this is only the beginning!
The 13 Moon calendar/synchronometer is the chief tool and timing frequency that allows us to enter into the synchronic order. Within the synchronic order are the keys to the mythical/imaginal realms that provides us with maps of the inner landscape giving new context for the Unfolding of the Greater Dream.
These codes serve as memory triggers of the deeper dreaming and contain the frequency of the New Galactic Beam now being phased into our Planet. The continuation of the Rainbow Bridge Meditation is also of key importance… for how long? Until we manifest it! Its physical manifestation is a sign of the Power of the New Collective Dream.
Recently I have experienced a string of synchronicities that has left me in sheer synchro-galactic Awe! When these occur, the whole body vibrates with a new electricity.
The synchronic order is God’s telepathic message service bringing us ever closer to the wondrous and unimaginably Magical Intelligence behind the Divine Plan of Creation.
Since GOD = Galactic Ordering Dynamic, following these codes also re-ORDERS your mind and perceptions as you are now operating with an underlying harmonic matrix in alignment with the 13:20 natural time frequency.
In this way experiences are not fragmented and random but are experienced as one interconnected radial whole. Daily use of these codes equip us with a fourth/fifth-dimensional perceptual lens that allows us to weave together and understand the deeper connections between all aspects of our life and experiences.
If you are new to this, the best place to start is with the Star Traveler’s 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, which gives full instructions of how to begin this process — also highly recommended is  Eden and Bob Sky’s artful 13 Moon Natural Time wall calendar. (see full list of 13 Moon calendar makers at www.lawoftime.org)
The Law of Time — Part of the Neverending Story
“The synchronic order and Law of Time is the accelerated evolution program for this solar totality (13:20). It contains the holographic codes of the New Time that is superimposed over our mechanistically encumbered space (12:60). It has always existed but has been covered over by artificial time constructs that breed false notions of reality.”
We can relate this statement to the movie “The Neverending Story”.
In this movie the Nothing is taking over the planet. Every day the Nothing grows stronger. The Nothing is the darkness fueled by the human’s who have given up on their hopes and dreams. It is the feeling of powerlessness and empty despair that comes when we have forgotten our divine purpose and light. The further we get away from our dreams, the more the Nothing grows. This Nothing is destroying the world and overtaking the wondrous land of Fantasia.
The Nothing = the veil of 12:60 artificial time — mechanistic time is money reality.
Fantasia = 13:20 synchronic time –entry to the the Timeships Magical Kingdom.

The antidote to restore Fantasia?  RECLAIM YOUR IMAGINATION! AND FOLLOW THE INNER DREAM! Believe in Yourself and the Power of Your Highest Dreams to Recreate Reality!
We are all difference facets of the One Galactic Being.
Each of us holds a unique Key that, when activated, unlocks different doorways or secret paths. When we collectively activate our unique Key it serves as a sacred medicine for the planet helping to “light up” Timeship Earth and propel us as a collective into Noospheric Consciousness.
Following the synchronic order we discover the internal maps and invisible pathways that we might not have noticed before. This is all part of a Telepathic Unification program, long foreseen and brought to light through the prophecy of Pacal Votan (as discovered by Valum Votan/José Argüelles).
Allow me to share recent synchronicities and feel free to add onto them so we can reveal the Larger Galactic Neverending Story unfolding rapidly and majestically before our very eyes…

White Cosmic Mirror Reflects the Magic Key

On the morning of Kin 78 I awoke to a dream. I dreamt I was in an underground cave with Crys’tal, Kin 60 (Pacal Votan). In the cave we discovered a SECRET KEY. It was like a SKELETON KEY that fit all dimensions. I woke up excited as I had been working on the synthesis of the Cosmic History Chronicles and knew that the introduction should be called “The Skeleton Key.”
This day, Kin 78, is the key to the tomb of Pacal Votan (The sum total of the tones of the 13 clear signs on the sarcophagus lid of Pacal Votan)
keysThen I went to a Farmer’s Market, and the first thing I noticed was a man (named Ulysses) selling unique jewelry. I was amazed to see two  KEY necklaces wrapped in copper. I told him my dream and got the two necklaces, one for me and one for Crys’tal.  (photo to right 2 keys sitting on Excalibur crystal and red rose sitting on Star Rainbow Serpent. Cosmic Serpent dodecahedron New Time crystal in front)
Next I was driving home wearing the Key and was listening to a CD that Spectral Seed had made me, particularly a song about Camelot and Merlin casting a spell (“Are you Sitting Comfortably” by The Moody Blues, from the album “On the Threshold of a Dream).”

Then I arrived home, only to receive a Beltane message from O’ran Kin 58 about a MYSTERY KEY.
(Synchronic Note: Dream about Key in morning with Kin 60 (birth of Pacal Votan). Message about Mystery Key in afternoon from Kin 58 (death of Pacal Votan and clear sign on his sarcophagus lid). Also on this day Kin 78 I received the book from Kin 60: The Hidden Teachings of Tibet about terma (hidden treasure). On page 58 it says: “At that time various manifestations appear for different beings according to their natures”).
Below is an excerpt of the message from Orin:
“… now i find myself at the foot of a beautiful Green Door and I’m holding a Mystery Key…I also find myself holding a Red Rose, Pte San Win medicine, a Hopi Thunderstick and a Magic Ball which im sure have all been guiding me to you… I feel perhaps the Key may be the right fit for the Green Door as within its arms holds tiny blood heart embers with the mathemagics of 78 ( 6 x 13 ) … If it fits, I’ve been lead to believe the embers will rise up with her love and compassion and will ignite a Timeship and a Flowering Tree. “
I was electrified. I contemplated each of these items. In fact I had also got 1 red rose this very day (a very unusual thing for me to do). I meditate each morning with Valum Votan’s Excalibur Crystal. I am currently staying in a space called the Greenhouse. And we enter the Green Central Castle of Enchantment: Court of Synchronization on Galactic Seed (26 July).
Pt. San Win is another name for WHITE BUFFALO WOMAN (who I have always felt connection with and is associated with the 7 stars of the Pleaides…)
The Magic Ball I related to the Ultimate Sphere—the return of the feminine energy: “My Mother is the Ultimate Sphere I see the Light.”
Neverending2Most interesting was the Hopi Thunderstick which to me has parallel meanings. I kept feeling the Thunderstick was an interdimensional talking stick much like the Telektonon talking stone of prophecy.  Contemplation of the thunderstick led me to Chief Crazy horse which helped me make sense of events that occurred several days prior.
“I dissolve in order to dream – releasing intuition … “
Fifteen days before the Magic Key, on Kin 63,  I had cut my eye on a tree branch and so had to remain with eyes closed for about three days.  During this time I had many dreams and visions. (the psi chrono unit of this day was Crystal Wizard, galactic signature of the opening of tomb of Red Queen).
I viewed this cut as an initiation of the 4th mystic Moon — the Planetary Moon, which fractally corresponds to Kin 205, two days before the closing of the cycle. On this day, Kin 205–Red Planetary Serpent (19 December)–I was in Palenque and cut my big right toe (Serpent toe) and   bled down the steps to the Temple of the Foliated Cross. It felt line one extended initiatic process.

Birth of a New Baby Unicorn

‘Well, now we have seen each other,’ said the unicorn, ‘if you’ll believe in me, I’ll believe in you.’ —Lewis Carroll
The night of this initiation, I had the most amazing dream.
The dream began when I was in a house with Votan making dinner. It was nighttime. We were chopping vegetables and everything seemed ordinary enough.  Then, a bright Yellow light flashed repeatedly through the house. This was followed by the sound of helicoptors.  Then a not-so-nice voice said “you are coming with us”.  I said to Votan, “Quick, change the Timespace!”
Then I found myself on a Ship sitting in front of a familiar ET. He/she was tall, thin, like a pure electronic body large purplish head and large eyes. I was not afraid. I felt a heart connection. He/she kept repeating: “The more you help us the more we can help you.” Then the being shapeshifted into many different “alien” forms revealing its different manifestations.
Then I awoke into another dream. I was in a comfortable, familiar room. I got up and attempted to go downstairs to where I thought the kitchen was. But when I opened the door I found myself falling through a portal.
I looked around and I was underground. Intuitively I knew I was beneath Mt. Shasta. I was crawling through dirt in a barely lit cavern. It seemed there were government video cameras and I thought they were trying to catch a glimpse of the intraterrestrial civilization (sometimes referred to as Telos).
Neverending1I called on the underground beings for help as it seemed I was trapped.
No sooner had I called for help than I saw light appear on one of the cavern walls. I touched the light and fell through another portal. I was now in a bright meadow with many flowers (like when the “Wizard of Oz” goes technicolor). I was alone.
Then I saw the most beautiful sight: a newborn baby unicorn! So pure. So sweet. I walked toward it and it rolled on its back and allowed me to pet its stomach. The feeling was indescribable purity, healing bliss,  beauty and innocence. I felt it was telling me that indeed a new energy has been born at the center of the earth and it is now releasing a great healing for the planet!! The sounding chord for the Return of the People of OMA = Original Matrix Attained! 
A few days later I spoke with Crys’tal who informed me that a 4-day old baby horse (who was born at the house I had been staying at) mysteriously died around the same time as the dream. This was very haunting. She also turned by attention back to Jose’s poem: Merlyn, A Song of The Crystal Earth.
“…
Merlin
surrendering to you
following you
I arrive at last
at the deepest point of your realm
the innermost Earth
which is also
the flight room
of the mighty crystal ship
EXCALIBUR … “
Needless to say, I felt a deep connection with the baby horse and the baby unicorn.
baby horse
baby horse that turned into a unicorn. “Nothing is ever lost, it is just transformed…”
This leads me back to the Thunderstick and Crazy Horse whom I have always felt a connection with. My grandmother (and main female influence growing up) was born on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. This was the home of CRAZY HORSE, the great Oglala Indian chief. He had a vision of a flying horse that allowed him magical flight and clear vision.
Ever since I was a child, I had recurring dream visitations of a unicorn/pegasus that I called Pegacorn who would take me on midnight journeys through the stars.
I thought of the warrior Atreyu in the Neverending Story who loses his horse in the swamps of sadness, only to gain a magic flying Luck Dragon.
Then I realized that Oran who had sent the message was a name similiar to ORIN. Orin (or sometimes Auryn)  is the the sacred talisman used in The Neverending Story. Neverending3The ORIN is symbolized by the double headed serpent biting its tail, the ororoborus, the Eternal Return, the Regeneration.
Also the day before the dream on Kin 62 occurred the Boston bombings. I was amazed to see that it was the 117th marathon (117 is Key to the Synchronotron) and the emblem was a unicorn!!
Then I noted Orin ended the message with his poem entitled: The Visible Manifestation of Excalibur, which I will post here.
 ~   The Visible Manifestation of Excalibur  ~

Deep within a Forest, within an ancient cottage a wise old man with a white beard holding a big old Book has been reading a story to the original Star Children

   The boy and girl run out of the cottage, and there, just as the old man read to them, Excalibur is standing tall in the misty Garden - Awestruck, they are mesmerized by its presence and beauty – the Oracle Ball, merged between its Cross – all lit up like a bright Lantern  ~
It has a swarm of Divine Bees around it and they are flying in and out of the Ball as if it was their Hive.  A gentle wind spirit picks up and blows on the inner embers. They rise even more with rainbow light, ready to grow into something more ~
“Now the Portal is open and the Heart Embers are rising, when will it be drawn from the Earth and grow into the Flowering Tree?” He asks the old man
“Yes indeed, the Eternal Present is open within it. So, you see we can relax as we have all the ‘time’ in the world!”  He answers with a confident chuckle…
The boy knows he is to return home to his people to help restore something that’s been hidden for a long time now.
In this new moment, the sword of light awaits, stirring with the power of love and truth! Wind Spirit Woman and the Bees await patiently                                                                                        for the Tribes of Time to Unite and pull it from its crystal sheath
“Only when we Unite and stand up as One Being this will happen”  The wise old man quietly speaks with assurance in his voice…

Standing within the Wizard’s talking Groves of Procyon, Excalibur and the Magical Ball are ready and waiting!…
7777777777777777777777777777

No comments:

Post a Comment