Sunday, August 30, 2009

THE TURNING POINT

The Turning Point!

a message from Aluna Joy Yaxk'in
Friday, 28 August, 2009

http://spiritlibrary.com/center-of-the-sun/the-turning-point

As we enter into the Shift of the Ages, prophesized by the ancient ones . . . a place many feel is the time leading up to 2012, we reach a point of no return. At this turning point, the balance of life begins to move away from the world of the past and begins to relocate in a new cycle of time that we see as our future. The door behind us slams shut, while a new door creaks open. It is a strangely, empty pause . . . like when a wave goes out, and the new one as not yet arrived. At this point, the stars, the universe, and the center of all that is all align with one magical place. That place is the source, or core, within each of us. We can call this place by many names, the light, the higher self, etc…, but whatever we name it, this place is the same in each of us. It is who we truly are.

The ancients have also said that a day would come that we would have to make a choice. During a healing session with a dear soul sister, Kenyon, (
www.kenyontaylor.com) I came to realize in a vision that we have reached this turning point, and it is now time for us all to make powerful choices. This vision made all the crazy, compressed, and fragmented energy that we have been feeling make some sense to me.

In the vision, I saw a magnificent, golden, double door archway in which I was invited into a foyer by a glorious looking master with no name. The doorway seemed to be made out of solid gold, but it glowed. Past the doorway and inside the foyer, there was a large round chamber. There were huge rings on the floor. These rings looked like they were made out of stone and looked incredibly ancient . . . yet pristine and new. They were exquisitely carved with symbols. The stone circles had little star bursts of light emanating out from them. There might have been 5 to 7 rings working inside of each other. These rings turned within each other like a giant combination lock.

The Master said "This is where you are now." . . . like I knew where I was. I knew he did not mean just me. He meant we were ALL at this place in time in our evolution. Then I was shown that this giant combination lock was a giant vortex or matrix of unlimited possibilities that we could manifest in our very near future. It is here right now, in this very moment, that we can decide where we are going, what we want it to be like, and how it will feel. The utter volume of possibilities was overwhelming to me, and the symbols I didn't understand. The symbols on the stones were transmitting a message to me, but not in a language I knew in this moment.

I asked the Master "Where should I go? What should I choose? The Master replied "You must do the choosing." But out in front were all these realities that I had not been to before. They were foreign to me, yet strangely familiar. I was insecure and said "How can I choose something I don't know in this moment?!" And the Master said "You choose with your heart." I knew that these beautiful, unknown worlds within worlds were calling me, and ALL of US, to take a stand and make a choice for our future.

Then I became aware of the huge effect these choices would have on our lives, but also the lives of future generations! The Ancients said that "There will come a day that you will have to choose.", and that day is knocking on our door right now. We are breaking new ground in a new world. We are building new bridges for us and for future generations to cross. We are creating the infrastructure in which to build a new world upon! "Wow!" I thought, "This is heavy work we are doing here." This would explain why we feel the way we do. I thought to myself "I sure hope we get some cosmic brownie points for all of this."

The Master then asked me to stand in the center of this stone ring, and I felt myself anchor to all the possibilities. It felt like a collapse of time, space and dimension into the present now. I was everywhere all at once. This explained the feeling that I have been having . . . like the tension of an approaching storm that never breaks through and rains. I realized that it will not rain until we have made our choices. We get a grand release when we choose one side or the other. It was here that the vision ended. The healing session was over. It was time for me to go back home.

The Star Elders say that we have already created a new Golden Age in spirit. We felt its birth in the year 2008. Now it is beginning to manifest the infrastructure of a new world in the physical 3D world. As it begins to manifest, the energy downloads and the insistent unending pressure for us to take a stand and make a choice will become increasing more powerful and impossible to ignore. We are being called to fully step into our roles as co-creators within the collective consciousness. Yes, we are feeling like we are going to explode . . . (remember the movie POWDER?). Many feel that they have already died and begun to take the journey to another reality. I don't argue that this might in fact be absolutely true. How would we know? Our third eye is getting slammed with the matrix of future possibilities. This is going to cause some temporary headaches, nausea, and generally some unexplained and unrealistic uneasiness. The energy will feel very fragmented and compressed as we experience a time, space and dimensional break down. This energy is clearing out an old obsolete world. Humpty Dumpty has fallen of the wall, and he is not coming back together again. The egg is breaking right before our eyes.

The new world is becoming a sledge hammer of light and it wants US to make a leap into it now
. Remember . . . WE are our own Ancestors returned. The divine light inside of us will lead the way. Keep moving, keep choosing, and keep on keeping on. Everything will be fine if we gratefully and ceaselessly listen to our hearts.

Copyright © 2007 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely.

Center of the SUN - Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA
Ph:928-282-6292 Ph/Fax:928-282-4622

Email: alunajoy@1spirit.com website: www.AlunaJoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment