Saturday, January 30, 2010

January Full Moon: LEARN THE TRUTH







FEEL THE ENERGY RISING ON THE WINGS OF LOVE....

DEAR SOULS,
ALL TOGETHER NOW...WE CAN DO THIS...LISTEN...THE ELOHIM ELDERS ARE GATHERING THE TRIBES...THE ANGELS ARE SINGING...LISTEN TO THE SOUND.....LISTEN
COME, ENTER INTO THE SACRED NOW MOMENT AND FEEL THE ENERY RISING...FEEL THE LOVE ...SEE THE LIGHT ....AND DEEP IN YOUR HEART KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL ONE...AND THAT IS THE TRUTH...SEE YOU IN THE CIRCLE...WHITEFAWN STAR


MEDITATION FOCUS FOR JANUARY 30TH WOLF MOON ...

1ST MOON CYCLE OF TRUTH - ON THE WISDOM WHEEL OF TRANSFORMATION….
January Full Moon lesson: LEARN THE TRUTH
1 - the Full Moon January 30th also known as the Wolf Moon,

IS providing a unique window of opportunity through which the Light of SPIRIT will flow to greatly empower whatever we focus our attention on. Let us all make a COMMITMENT to focus only on the positive things we want to manifest in our lives and the very highest good for all Life on Earth.


2- No matter how stressful your life is at this moment, know that you have all of the skill, knowledge, courage, wisdom, and strength you need to move IN AND THROUGH this time.

Regardless of how helpless or hopeless you feel in the face of the adversity you are powerful beyond your knowing. The time for you to remember this profound Truth is NOW!


3- One of the most important lesson we are learning as we go through this cleansing process is that ALL Life is interdependent, interrelated, and interconnected.

What affects one part of Life affects all Life. The statement "We Are One" clearly reflects this Truth.


4-As we gather in circle, know that we are linked with all other circles around the globe who have similar intentions for manifesting the New Earth , AND THE HIGHEST GOOD FOR THE WHOLE.

Together, we create a powerful vortex to help Manifest The Divine Truth of Humanity's collective consciousness. THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE THERE IS for manifesting HOPE, Gratitude, Commitment; Oneness; Peace, Love, AND SOLUTIONS FOR THE PLANET.


. . 5- TODAY WE ARE TAPPING INTO THE DREAM THAT HOLDS THE PATTERNS OF PERFECTION:THE MAKING OF RELATIVES AND USING THE POWER OF THE LAW OF LOVE.


The Company of Heaven has revealed that the most receptive frequency of Light to use in this endeavor is Divine Love. Please join with me, and thousands of Lightworkers around the world, by focusing on the following Invocation throughout this rare opportunity. Together, we will empower our visions, our hopes, our goals, and our dreams.


Part from Patricia Cota Robles and part from Whitefawn Star


TODAY I EMBRACE THIS TRUTH: I AM ALL LOVE

Infinite Spirit; Mother, Father, God/Godess; Great Creator, Great Mother of all….Holy Spirit Shekinah; within all Life, into your Eternal Heart of Love do I immerse myself and all Life on this sweet Earth.

I consciously surrender my vehicles to be merged with the Love Nature of Your Being until I AM a pure focus of Love—a living jewel in Your Crown of Adoration.The path I walk in Life leads only to Love. My physical body filled with Love becomes shining and invincible. My etheric vehicle radiating Love transmutes the past. Love in my mind ensures the expression of Your Divine Thoughts.


I NOW COMMIT TO LOVE MYSELF AND ALL MY RELATIONS IN THE SEEN AND UNSEEN WORLDS; EVEN IF THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN MYSELF AND I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS THROUGH DIVERSITY THAT WE BECOME ONE IN UNITY; ACCORDING TO THE FIRST LAW OF LOVE.


In this awakened consciousness of Divine Love, my spirit becomes Holy Spirit, and I AM the Love of God reaching out to claim this Earth.


THROUGH LEARNING THE TRUTH - TO LOVE ALL MY RELATIVES IN THE VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE WORLDS I AUTOMATICALLY ATTRACT ALL OF THE blessings to me, and in Love I radiate these blessings forth to all Life around me.


I AM the Spirit of Love permeating form until all is drawn back into the indivisible whole.

I feel the pulse beat of Love in all Life as I take my place in the Circle of Life, I reaffirm my commitment to walk the Good Red Road acknowledging the higher laws of Spirit that are contained in the Blue Road of the Truth for my life. I and the continuity of Love in all of the experiences I have ever known ALL IS LOVE. I was born out of Love, I AM evolving through Love, and I AM Ascending back into Love.

I AM ALL LOVE, and I AM Grateful TO CO CREATE THE NEW EARTH WITH LOVE.…. And So it IS.... Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment